- That would upset the wage differential .
- Existing distortions in wage differentials will be magnified .
- Marketization and gender wage differentials
- Compensating wage differential
- First of all , raw gender wage differentials increased significantly from 1989 to 1997
- First , the existence of the regional labor wage differentials in china during recent years is supported by the analysis of variance ( anova )
- In future wage differentials should be widened , so that genuinely capable people who have contributed greatly to the country receive much higher pay than others
- The conclusions of the paper are , in the era of economic transition , the effect of gender factor on employment access has diminished , but the gender wage differential has increased
- The brc said : “ if the minimum wage continues to grow at its recent average rate , employment will fall and employers will find themselves unable to reward skills , preserve wage differentials and provide valued non - wage benefits
- In addition , it is found that the change in mainland china ' s regional urban - rural income differential is primarily affected by the urban - rural employment wage differential , foreign direct investment , the share of the state sector , the level of agricultural financial subsidies , and the one - child policy
- Investigates the issue of regional wage differentials in china based on 1996 ~ 4999 regional - level data provided by various years of the china statistical year book and the china labor statistical year book as well as some statistical measures
- The review focuses on four issues : the evolution of rural - urban segmentation and migration , explanations for rural - urban migration , the interaction between migration and labor market evolution with special attention to labor market segmentation , labor market flexibility and wage differentials , and lastly suggestions for further research
综述主要的关注点有四个： ( 1 )城乡分割和移民的演化： ( 2 )对于农村到城镇迁移的解释； ( 3 )迁移与劳动力市场演变的互动关系，特别是劳动力市场的分割、劳动力市场的柔性和工资差距； ( 4 )今后进一步研究的方向。