- A distant song was wafted to our ears .
- A smell of rotten eggs wafted in .
- A breeze wafts the smell of roses .
- The day came blue and full of sunshine, with little wafts of wind .
- The fragrance of freshly brewed coffee wafted through the apartment .
- As he went out, a smell of hydrogen sulfide, like rotten eggs, wafted in .
- I hardly noticed the music which was wafted down to us from the brightly lit hall .
- A breath of the countryside seemed to be wafted into that panelled room in the middle of london .
- A scent of lemon waft up from the garden below
- A scent of lemon wafted up from the garden below
- The sound of their voices wafted across the lake to us
- Yeah , yeah , they ' ve got a waft upstairs . .
- A breeze wafted the music across the lake
- Yeah , yeah , they ' ve got a waft upstairs
- Cooking smells wafted along the hall
- Delicious smells wafted up from the kitchen
- A sudden gust of wind wafted the papers off her desk
- A gentle breeze wafted the scent of roses in through the window
- But that gentle fragrance was clearly wafting from the window
- Wafted about on a whimsical wind , they fluttered around for a long time