- Now people can produce a wafer silicon .
- Historically, wafers were waxed onto a metal plate .
- Personnel must wear proper clothing to protect the wafers .
- All organic and metallic residues on the wafers must be removed .
- The dust produced during slicing weighs almost as much as the wafers .
- Large diameter wafers are feasible and 200-mm wafers have been produced .
- The method is to coat a wafer of silicon with a protective layer of silicon dioxide .
- Laser making of wafers for identification purpose will also become a new attribute .
- No food that i could dream of seemed half so utterly delicious as vanilla wafers .
- Sem stages are now available that can handle wafers 125 mm and larger in diameter .
- A wafer of a moon was shining over gatsby's house, making the night fine as before .
- The reactors for this type of deposition are easily scaled to accommodate 125-or 150-mm wafers .
- The processing characteristics and some material properties of silicon wafers depend on the orientation .
- After completely processed wafers are tested, those chips that pass the tests are ready to be packaged .
- In one variant of this process the bumps are etched onto the tape rather than deposited on the wafer .
- The major advantages of these reactions are excellent uniformity, large load size, and ability to accommodate large diameter wafers .
- The final ic is made by sequentially transferring the features from each mask, level by level, to the surface of the silicon wafer .
- Lithography, as used in the manufacture of ics, is the process of transferring geometic shapes on a mask to the surface of a silicon wafer .
- Polished wafers are subjected to a number of measurements that are concerned with cosmetic, crystal perfection, mechanical, and electrical attributes .
- Ultrathin wafer level chip size package technology