- He wadded his cap into his pocket .
- Put a wad of paper under the leg of the table to make it level .
- Washing the wads with water, and the testing for alkalinity gave a negative result .
- The only valid reason for my appearing in our wads was to strengthen chrysler's creditability .
- He pulled a wad of 10 notes out of his pocket
- I ' ve got a wad burning a hole in my pocket
- They shot their wad in less than two months
- Look at that . a wad of gum on a piece of paper
- I ' ve had a good run here , so you ' ve a wad of money
- My wadded jacket and pants had been dried above the stove
- How on earth did a wad of newspaper got up there
- A big pile , she said . maybe 40 or 50 wads of bills
- Ceneral technical requirement for products with wadding fibre
- It ' s better than livin ' with my dick - wad parents
- General technical requirement for products with wadding fibre
- You mean you ' re just an ass wimp - wad for no reason
- For example , winter wear sweaters or cotton - wadded trousers
- The diver put wads of cotton in his ears
- Open the door wide and wedge it with a wad of newspaper
- Material for police uniform - wool - polyester wadding